Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: New to the Forum - Marino PC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Have been collecting since the boom of the 1980's and have followed the Beckett forums for a few years to keep up with the hobby. Figured I'd join the ranks of the forum and give a shout out. Look forward to posting. Since Marino is the greatest QB of all time, I collect mostly rookies...

[Image: marino13_zpsb8b6800b.jpg]
Welcome to the boards. Attachment files don't seem to work here. If you want to show off your cards here, you should get a free photobucket (or something like it) account. Once you upload your pictures you can post them in threads with the img-code link.
(11-14-2012, 11:57 AM)nineof Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the boards. Attachment files don't seem to work here. If you want to show off your cards here, you should get a free photobucket (or something like it) account. Once you upload your pictures you can post them in threads with the img-code link.
Thanks. Look forward to posting.

Yeah, I was wondering why the attachment wouldn't upload correctly.
Welcome to the Boards! Looking forward to seeing your Marino PC!
Welcome! Lets see the goodness Smile
(11-14-2012, 11:35 AM)MarinoRookiesRMine13 Wrote: [ -> ]Have been collecting since the boom of the 1980's and have followed the Beckett forums for a few years to keep up with the hobby. Figured I'd join the ranks of the forum and give a shout out. Look forward to posting. Since Marino is the greatest QB of all time, I collect mostly rookies...

[Image: marino13.jpg]
What a beautiful sight!!! Welcome to the boards and I as well cant wait to see what else you have in hiding!
already looks better then most people's marino collections i've seen. nice stuff so far
Wow that picture is insanity. I love it.
Welcome to the boards nice stash of Marinos
Hi and welcome.
Feel free to check out my PC thread as well!!!
http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1429849.html
Pages: 1 2