Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Recent Mail - Trades, Purchases, TTM & Custom McFarlane. Clay Matthews & Ray Nitschke
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Had a decent few weeks of mail. Mainly eBay pickups and trades including a few BIG ones for the Packers PC including a dirty Packers patch and two autographs from the top linebackers to play for the team. Got a few PC cards from sconnienation3, sad to see him leaving the hobby, but was glad to be able to pick up a few great cards from him.

Also got a TTM in and a custom McFarlane for my Jim Leonhard collection.

B.J. Coleman, Vonta Leach TTM, Ryan Taylor & James Lofton

[Image: 2012PackersPC50.jpg]

Sterling Sharpe 2 Color, Bart Starr Stadium Seat, Paul Hornung Stadium Seat & Donald Driver 3 Color.

[Image: 2012PackersPC49.jpg]

Ray Nitschke Auto, Clay Matthews Grass Stained Patch & Clay Matthews Auto #01/49. My first eBay 1/1!

[Image: 2012PackersPC48.jpg]

Got this Jim Leonhard dual auto from Sconnie as well.

[Image: LeonhardMoore.jpg]

Last, but not least, a custom Jim Leonhard Broncos McFarlane to go with the rest of my collection.

[Image: Leonhard_02.jpg]

[Image: Leonhard_05.jpg]

Comments welcome & thanks for looking!

Very sweet pickups! The Legends Nitschke auto really stands out. That is a bad azz card.
That Nitschke is fantastic! Great card, Alan.
(11-13-2012, 01:47 PM)nineof Wrote: [ -> ]Very sweet pickups! The Legends Nitschke auto really stands out. That is a bad azz card.
Thanks! Think I got it for a good price! Had to save up for it for a while though.
(11-13-2012, 02:45 PM)sconnienation3 Wrote: [ -> ]That Nitschke is fantastic! Great card, Alan.
Thanks! Was really excited to be able to cross Nitschke and Matthews off my list!
Awesome adds! The custom McFarlane is a beaut!
Congrats on the additions to a couple areas of your collection! How'd you come across the Jim Leonhard Broncos McFarlane?
(11-13-2012, 06:49 PM)rds1173 Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome adds! The custom McFarlane is a beaut!
Thanks!
(11-13-2012, 07:38 PM)jplarson Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats on the additions to a couple areas of your collection! How'd you come across the Jim Leonhard Broncos McFarlane?
Thanks! Had the Leonhard custom made.
(11-13-2012, 09:42 PM)alanch Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks!

Thanks! Had the Leonhard custom made.
Who makes your customs for you? That one is a beauty!
Favorite card is the Clay grass patch & I love McFarlanes no matter who they are.
Do you make those custom cards? If so, how? I,ve been trying to figure out how to make cards to send for TTM's
Pages: 1 2