Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Car totalled need help everything for sale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

Some woman steaming 65mph down a 35mph road hit the back side of my car as I was turning and my car is finished. No collision insurance on my 99 camry so i am out of luck.

I need to unload everything I can. I have to rent a car to get back to work and then buy a new car. Please get in touch with me. Thank you.
Ouch that sucks, this woman didn't have insurance? Time to lawyer up! I'll take a look in the morning to see if there is anything I can use to help you out. Good luck!
Sorry to hear that. Do you have any Brett Lawrie or Allen Craig?
That sucks but since she hit you(her fault), good luck
It should be her fault but troopers dont see it that way so I have to fight it in court. I have an Allen Craig listed on another site. I just have base Lawrie.
I sent an offer on some cards, let me know what you need on them.
I'll be more than happy to sell you a new car if you leave in or near virginia!
Glad your ok. I hope your selling does well. I also wish you well in court, I know from experience that even though it was clearly the other drivers fault, it doesnt always automatically go your way. Even if it does, it is still a huge pain in the a$$ to deal with. As if buying a new car isnt enough of a hassle, doing so under these circumstances is even worse.
Thanks - Im in New York and it is a hassle. Id like to make some deals and I am willing to work with people if you see something that interests you. Thanks for the interest and support.