Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: WayOT: Dream Job
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Alright people. Question for y'all. Dream job/career. What is it?
I know it's cheesy and a million others will probably say the same but a successful card shop in a large city. But realistically I'm trying to get my own HVAC service in my 5 year plan.

(11-11-2012, 09:55 PM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: [ -> ]Alright people. Question for y'all. Dream job/career. What is it?
(11-11-2012, 10:02 PM)englandhousehold Wrote: [ -> ]I know it's cheesy and a million others will probably say the same but a successful card shop in a large city. But realistically I'm trying to get my own HVAC service in my 5 year plan.
I wonder how many of us will say own a card shop lol
Dream job? Easy - PGA professional (but a good one). My goal in life has always been to be on the Senior PGA Tour.
I wanna be that reporter lady that gets to be on the sidelines of the NFL games!
Judge me all you want but I'd love to be a rapper. Always have.
(11-11-2012, 10:23 PM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: [ -> ]Judge me all you want but I'd love to be a rapper. Always have.
Bleck!
(11-11-2012, 10:37 PM)koolkellygirl Wrote: [ -> ]Bleck!
I'd be a positive one though. No weed, sex and booze for me. I actually make rap videos as promos for retreats my Christian group on campus goes on lol
I would want to work in a NFL teams front office.
Starting pitcher. :-)
Pages: 1 2 3