Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: who missed my mail posts?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
well, if you did (and I'm guessing you did, since you're looking at this post.. ha ha), then here's what I just got in (after 9 days in Maryland at my in-laws waiting to get power back - thank you, Sandy):

A bunch of 97-98 Donruss Limited Exposures (missing 2 for the set)

[Image: exposures.jpg]

and a bunch of 96-97 Select Certified Mirror Golds (completed the set)

[Image: mirrors2.jpg]

and, a big lot of 1995 Images Autos (didn't take a picture), and just bought the Pomichter on eBay to finish that set

stay tuned for my next mail posts (likely one before and one after Thanksgiving), which will feature

- Complete set of 97-98 SP Authentic Sign of the Times
- Lot of 97-98 SPx Grand Finales
- First tier of the 96-97 Upper Deck Ice Parallels set

thanks for the look!
wow those are insane! Congrats on completing some very hard to do sets
I am glad you got your power back on after Sandy

and some amazing shinies!!!

Phil I always look forward to seeing anything with the Whale in it
Great additions Phil. I have always loved your posts. Looking forward to seeing more gems that you have found.

Chris
Thanks for the comments, guys!
Great to see you here, man. Great cards!
Massive haul congrats
All those shinny cards are awesome!!! Reminds me of the good old days when collecting was so much fun. Congrats!!!
(11-12-2012, 08:42 AM)pens1fan Wrote: [ -> ]All those shinny cards are awesome!!! Reminds me of the good old days when collecting was so much fun. Congrats!!!
Thanks! It still is so much fun, if you still collect the shiny stuff! Nothing beats nostalgia
Very nice post, Phil! It's not like the usual 1,000+ pics, but it'll do! Haha! Great pick-ups, and thanks for another awesome mailday!

Randi
Pages: 1 2