Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: In the Spirit of Election Day...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Presidential Predictors from Update. What do you think of them? I'm not a big fan, a redemption for a drawing, don't really like that. Who did you get? I got Romney Hawaii. What about you guys?
A little added fun I gues.
Yeah, but for a redemption, I wan something guarenteed. Did you pull one, CincinnatiKid?
I got a Romney Georgia. Looks like I will be entered for the patch card!
Topps didn't have to put these into the product. If you're complaining about Topps doing something extra that does not increase the price of the box there's something wrong with you. Its not a redemption for a drawing, its basically a sweepstakes cards that companies have used plenty of other times.
I'm a fan of them - it seems like a lot of people don't like them, so I've been able to scoop up a bunch for dirt cheap. I like sure-thing redemption cards too, but this is still pretty exciting for me. If I beat the odds and get a patch, that's one card I'll probably hold on to forever!
Yeah, same here, gotopes. I'm not complaining clarkzac, I'm just saying it would have been cooler if they were rarer and were guarenteed if the candidate won that state.