Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: opinions needed please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am trying to get rid of all of my football cards and focus only on baseball from now on. Should I sell all of the jersey cards and autographs as one big lot or try selling individually? I have a few big names that will be kept separate but nothing overly special. Thanks for any advice.
If you're looking for the most $ then sell individually, if you want it done quickly sell as a lot. Memo cards have lost a lot emphasis in my area , treated as lower end inserts here unless serial numbered. I would group by team or geographical area with an auto in each lot.
Either team lots or sell hits individually and the rest in a lot.
(11-05-2012, 07:55 PM)sparty78 Wrote: [ -> ]If you're looking for the most $ then sell individually, if you want it done quickly sell as a lot. Memo cards have lost a lot emphasis in my area , treated as lower end inserts here unless serial numbered. I would group by team or geographical area with an auto in each lot.
great advice
(11-05-2012, 05:27 PM)dallas_collecter84 Wrote: [ -> ]I am trying to get rid of all of my football cards and focus only on baseball from now on. Should I sell all of the jersey cards and autographs as one big lot or try selling individually? I have a few big names that will be kept separate but nothing overly special. Thanks for any advice.
Why not just trade them?
(11-05-2012, 11:05 PM)jlandry287 Wrote: [ -> ]Why not just trade them?
I am saving to buy a case. Also, I am a weird collector in that I don't appreciate a card that I bought or traded for as much as one that I pulled out of a pack.
Me too. I like buying singles, but it isn't as special as pulling a card from a pack.