Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: BowmanChrome auto's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Has anyoneever pulled a Bowman Chrome auto card and at the time you didnt really know who the player was and held on to it and in a few years it turned out to be worth a good bit? If so who was it?

I love Bowman chromes and would love to hear anyones storys
No, but I don't bust much Bowman. I hope to start opening Bowman, more, though.
No, but as above I have not busted much Chrome untill this year. This years Bowman Chrome is great.
Best auto i pulled is 2007 bowman draft corey brown orange refractor /25.... got it graded as a bgs 9.5 ....
I'm still waiting on him. lol
it wasnt an auto but i traded for a orange brent morel refractor for basically nothing(my buddy is a white sox fan so i got it to trade to him but he didnt want it at the time). i sold it to a dealer in rockford il. about a year later right when he got called up for 25 and bought a topps sterling ryan braun jsy/auto #/10 from his buddy at the same table for 30. wasnt a bad turn around.
I got a Hobby Box of Chromes over the weekend and pulled my first Blue auto. It was a Kevan Smith auto Blue Refractor. Books at 30. Pretty sweet card. Im sure White Sox fans would really like.
Last year I pulled a manny machado redemption and a Michael Pineda
Interested in unloading your machado?
Wasn't Bowman Chrome but it was Bowmans Best--a auto'd Ryan Howard--at the time (2003) it was a $5.00 card--came across it again while looking over cards in the commons box 5 years latter!
Mine was also a Bowman's Best. One of the first autos I ever pulled. Sat in my collection at my dad's house and I completely forgot about it. (I stopped collecting from 2001 until April of this year) Finally went through the cards when I went to see him for Christmas. The player-Josh Hamilton.
Pages: 1 2