Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Was this a Good BUY???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just wanted to show this off...I got it for 17.00 of the BAY...what do you guys think? LMK...Thanks.

JOE FLACCO TOPPS SUPREME AUTOGRAPHED TRIPLE JERSEY PIECES 9/10
I'd say so
(11-04-2012, 09:02 PM)lsolarte1 Wrote: [ -> ]I'd say so
Yeah, I was pretty psyched, the highest bid was like 15.00 and at the last 10 minutes I had to leave so I placed a bid of 25.88...sure enough when I came back from out of town...I was surprised I won it at 17.00. Its my first Flacco auto...!!! Also won this one for 1.00 (HARRY DOUGLAS 08 R&S AUTOGRAPHED ROOKIE JERSEY PIECE 20/25)...can't get any better than that.
definitely a good buy. Can't beat that. I've gotten a few Lynch /10 auto/mem/serial for about $15.00 at times, but it all depends on how good someone is and how bad it's wanted. good snag though
(11-04-2012, 09:21 PM)gjhobbs Wrote: [ -> ]definitely a good buy. Can't beat that. I've gotten a few Lynch /10 auto/mem/serial for about $15.00 at times, but it all depends on how good someone is and how bad it's wanted. good snag though
Yeah, I know what you mean...for sure I thought I was going to get outbid...LOL!!!
Its always a good buy when you buy it!! Smile It is your money Smile

I must say that is a lovely steal! kudos on that beauty
I think that was a great buy. Sweet looking card and an awesome number.
Great deal on an under rated QB. If you regret your purchase, Ill give you $20 all day.
heck yeah that was a stealSmile cant go wrong with a little Flaco.
I'd say that's a great deal. Congrats on the pickup!!
Pages: 1 2