Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: OT: No words for this.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
There really are no words for this, just a really special story really.

http://sports.sho.com/videos/1214

Wow..
Yeah I saw this on Inside the NFL and after he met Luck and starting crying I couldnt help but cry with him. Just an uplifting story imo and shows one example of why football is so special. Its not just a game! Im glad the Colts and Luck granted this man his wish because Im sure it meant more than anything to him.

On a lighter note when he said to Luck that he thought Luck was going to be the best player the Colts have ever had I was thinking...he knows the Colts also had Johnny U and Peyton right??? lol. I think he just got caught up in the moment.
Almost started crying.
Great Story... Made you Smile and Cry.
Two thumbs up... ok... who cut the damn onions... (just shows we're all still human beings even though we may try to be bad @$$es on the outside, we still have souls that cry on the inside)
(11-04-2012, 01:37 AM)usafshelland Wrote: [ -> ]Two thumbs up... ok... who cut the damn onions... (just shows we're all still human beings even though we may try to be bad @$$es on the outside, we still have souls that cry on the inside)
Couldn't have said it better myself. I cry on the outside though haha
Made me shed a tear, great great story, gives me more reason to like Andrew Luck as a person and player.
Amazing. Loved that. Not going to lie my face got a little wet
Made me cry!!! Love that he had a great time!!! He even had a Bud Light Smile
Pages: 1 2