Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Does the sparkle mean.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
anything special? Looked different not sure what it is if it's anything at all. Would appreciate help on this card.

[Image: 39BAC186-4BC5-4633-A6E7-0A676DD7AF11-629...f8950d.jpg]
[Image: CE15748F-2E98-422D-9565-BF8101E2C57D-629...4ab76d.jpg]

Thanks in advance.
Real short print. Real hard to pull.
I pulled it out of a Wal-Mart value box?? Guess that was a good box.
Yeah I would say so lol, congrats!
Would be cooler if it was a better player but i'll take it. Oh yeah it's FT ha
I never knew about these. I think I remember pulling one but can't remember what player. Now I have to go through all my cards lol...
(11-02-2012, 02:33 PM)Murzcoach Wrote: [ -> ]I never knew about these. I think I remember pulling one but can't remember what player. Now I have to go through all my cards lol...
Ha. Let us know.
(11-02-2012, 02:33 PM)Murzcoach Wrote: [ -> ]I never knew about these. I think I remember pulling one but can't remember what player. Now I have to go through all my cards lol...
Be careful with Domonic Brown...a lot of ppl were confused and thought they had a sparkle with him but the perceived "sparkle" is really just part of the regular photo. I don't think he has a real sparkle card.
(11-02-2012, 02:54 PM)iconms Wrote: [ -> ]Be careful with Domonic Brown...a lot of ppl were confused and thought they had a sparkle with him but the perceived "sparkle" is really just part of the regular photo. I don't think he has a real sparkle card.
Ha! That's probably the one I pulled, but I can't remember. I'll still look through everything though. Thanks for the heads up!

Pages: 1 2