Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2012 Leaf Pete Rose The Living Legend Blaster
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So... Got one of these blasters basically just for the Pete Rose AU. Figured what the heck, for a Pete Rose auto I'm in. Got a complete set of base and a few extras if anyones looking to build an extra set as I'm sure if you also bought a box you more than likely ended up with 1 set already or if you wanna build the set but didn't wanna shell out 30 bucks for a blaster. So then there's the auto, of all the autos I end up with the one of him reading a newspaper, card # 6! lol... Not the greatest looking card. Reading a newspaper, seriously!?! How about one where he's doing at least something remotely related to playing baseball, in uniform, something... If anyones looking to complete the auto set and needs #6 LMK and maybe we can swap autos if you have a dupe or something. lol...
yeah i will take that card. i like the Rose auto's too!! have a baseball auto of his as well with the Rose-ism!!
Id like a shot at the auto. Thanks
Really only looking to swap it out for a different Rose auto from the set from someone thats maybe trying to build the set and has a dupe and needs mine.
That is hilarious. I had to find the card online to see what you were talking about and about died laughing. Priceless reaction too lol.

I stumbled upon this at a garage sale about a year ago and for $10, I got my Pete Rose auto fix lol. It is a 16x20 framed and matted picture of Pete Rose diving into home. It reads "Austin, A Great Fan. Pete Rose." inscribed "Hit King #4256." Everything you see in the picture is exactly how it came. If my name was Austin it would be cool, but hey it is what it is lol.

[Image: 20121102_221231.jpg]

If I wouldn't have found this item, I probably would have taken a shot at the Pete Rose Legacy blaster boxes and ended up with the same card. Hope you trade it for a better picture. Good luck!!
haha, yea lol... In a suit reading the paper in his back yard or something... Although its signed to someone else at least its a nicer photo. He does sign a lot it seems so his auto seems to be a pretty easy one to get, figured I'd just go the easy route and try one of these blasters. and get probably the worst one to get smh... lol
Nice blaste sweet pic
You're right, that's bad. And in a pretty funny way, too.