Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Members going to Shriners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who all is going?

Ill be set up and wont really have time to walk around so if anyone finds ANY colbert cards LMK!
im heading there right now.
Where is it at?
lol Chad have a sign for me, paying for Bruce Carters on this list or something.
Ha didn't get a chance to meet Anyone? Where were y'all
(11-03-2012, 07:27 PM)chads-cards Wrote: [ -> ]Ha didn't get a chance to meet Anyone? Where were y'all
i bumped into "gadsen"? i believe his name was, if im wrong im sorry, he's the dolphins collector, and we both said we'd try to find you, but were unable to since there was so much vintage.

he wont be going tomorrow, but i will be there at some point.
(11-03-2012, 09:15 AM)mrdub Wrote: [ -> ]im heading there right now.
Was there yesterday and got to meet Mrdub. Couldn't find you. Sad

Did do the pack wars and did very well. Split a box with my friend and won a Black box and a Nomar garciapara print.
Nice yeah I was in the middle of the show, Gadsden I think I saw you from a far if you were wearing a wake jersey. I couldn't get up From my table though
(11-04-2012, 05:51 PM)chads-cards Wrote: [ -> ]Nice yeah I was in the middle of the show, Gadsden I think I saw you from a far if you were wearing a wake jersey. I couldn't get up From my table though
he was.
(11-04-2012, 05:51 PM)chads-cards Wrote: [ -> ]Nice yeah I was in the middle of the show, Gadsden I think I saw you from a far if you were wearing a wake jersey. I couldn't get up From my table though
I was should have yelled oh well. Maybe next year me and my buddy may set up.

Pages: 1 2