Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Ginter Gold Completed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just wanted to share with you all that I have completed the Ginter gold set...it was killer the last two were tough Nelson Cruz and Matt Kemp was my last one. I look forever for these two cards. For those of you attempting to complete this set I wish you luck and I have several extras so hit me up I would love to help you out. Just wanted to share. I am still working on my reg. mini, a & G mini and black mini for this year.
Congrats on completing your set. I can't find the pics in your Photobucket, though.
That's awesome! I'm still stuck on the one mini set I'm doing, I dont know why I picked such a hard one to do lol.
Did you ever try to complete the puzzle cards from 2011? That was a tough set to put together as well. I didn't buy anything from 2012 as I have been working on my Jeter collection. What were the odds of pulling a gold card from this years packs.
Golds were 3 per rack pack but only in retail rack packs Target had it and walmart had it. even though you get 3 per rack pack it was still tough to put together and the cards book about 5X the reg. mini ginter. And no I did not do the puzzle cards I am moving more and more toward the mini side of ginter. But I just added about 20 of the 2011 puzzles to my org. if you need any. Thanks
Awesome, congrats on finishing! I'll get back to you on the trade soon, I've got a couple pending deals on SCF for the Cobb. I'm not even halfway done the Golds, mostly I've been getting them from you Smile
Congrats again, those mini sets are tough to complete!
(10-31-2012, 10:07 AM)once78 Wrote: [ -> ]Golds were 3 per rack pack but only in retail rack packs Target had it and walmart had it. even though you get 3 per rack pack it was still tough to put together and the cards book about 5X the reg. mini ginter. And no I did not do the puzzle cards I am moving more and more toward the mini side of ginter. But I just added about 20 of the 2011 puzzles to my org. if you need any. Thanks
I have the set of code cards. If Jeter wasn't so expensive to buy his cards I probably would of bought a case this year but right now I am just doing the player collection or finding good deals on cards to trade or sell later.