Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Few Ebay adds some show adds a 1/1 add and 2 IP adds.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys haven't posted any items in a bit and recently moved but here is my newest adds.
From the show.
All pretty cheep.
Sammy Morris auto (favorite of mine as i have become pretty friendly with him)
[Image: sammymorrisauto10-30-12.jpg]

Lamar Miller gold auto patch #/75
[Image: lamarmillergoldfines10-30-12.jpg]

these 2 Daniel thomas card for like 7 dlvd on ebay.
DT contenders auto RC
[Image: danielthomascontaut10-30-12.jpg]

DT SPX auto jsy #/225
[Image: danielthomasspxau10-30-12.jpg]

2 IP autos.
Meet Stevan Ridley for agood cause 20 for an auto money went to Local HS football team. Was supposed to be 2 for 20 but guy told me 1. Wasn't gonna fight about it.
[Image: Ridley11x17.jpg]

then today i got to meet
Jermaine Cunningham he came into my work to ship something out. So i asked him when he was done and he said "my pleasure"
[Image: jcunninghampic10-30-12.jpg]

Also a nice dolphins game used add.
Got these from a guy who broke up a MEARS lot.
GU'ed 80's wristbands have pics of a few phins players wearing them so will put them w/ a pic.
[Image: 1980sdolphinswristbandsGUed.jpg]

Then the biggie.
I saw he had a card in 2012 Certiified and was like crud now i need to save for the Black well guess what it came up like the next day.
Well i paid a bit more than i wanted to but its mine. (also recently added his base & red & blue as well)
1/1 Certified Black
Cameron Wake.
[Image: wakebalck1-110-30-12.jpg]

LMK What you think thanks for looking.
DANG IT!!! I pm'ed the guy on another forum about that Wake and he never responded to me!!!! At least you got it so it's not a total lost but still disappointed lol.

Btw those Pats autos should be burned shame on you bro lol, nice DT's and sweet Miller too Big Grin
Sick stuff as always. Getting ready for shriners?
THanks guys. As much as i am a die hard Dolphins fan i still love meeting the Pats players and getting autos it always makes for a cool story.

I am i cant wait to go very excited. Any more phins?
Do I have anything phins?
Awesome stuff Smile
(10-30-2012, 06:28 PM)chads-cards Wrote: [ -> ]Do I have anything phins?
Yea was just wondering if you were bringin anything in your vintage. I am looking to complete my 1966-79 dolphins sets.

(10-30-2012, 06:28 PM)Megatron2181 Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome stuff Smile
Thanks
I usually dont bring a whole lot of commons. Im only going to do a table. That stuff takes up alot of space. Ill have a good bit of cheap autos, gu, inserts, etc.
(10-30-2012, 06:48 PM)chads-cards Wrote: [ -> ]I usually dont bring a whole lot of commons. Im only going to do a table. That stuff takes up alot of space. Ill have a good bit of cheap autos, gu, inserts, etc.
Cool cool. Will see you saturday Smile
Nice adds!
Pages: 1 2