Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Silly question about scans
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What's the easiest way to put pictures of cards on here if you don't have a scanner?
take photos with a camera and upload them to photobucket
or you can get a cheap one at walmart for 30$ and save yourself the time of saying im sorry about the pictures i have no scanner
I downloaded an app on my iphone called puushit (or pushit). Basically, you just take a pic and can post a hyperlink to it. I've used it in a pinch.
Imageshack works too as does the Beckett attach tool, but it usually just shows a red "X" and you have to download it, which most people are paranoid about, me included.
(11-01-2012, 05:04 PM)uvaspina Wrote: [ -> ]I downloaded an app on my iphone called puushit (or pushit). Basically, you just take a pic and can post a hyperlink to it. I've used it in a pinch.
Puushit LOL!!!!
(11-01-2012, 05:04 PM)uvaspina Wrote: [ -> ]I downloaded an app on my iphone called puushit (or pushit). Basically, you just take a pic and can post a hyperlink to it. I've used it in a pinch.
There is also Genius Scan and then photobucket mobile app (its alright) where you can take the picture
(11-02-2012, 03:40 PM)stera8 Wrote: [ -> ]There is also Genius Scan and then photobucket mobile app (its alright) where you can take the picture
But it isn't nearly as funny as pushit Big Grin