Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Question about this Eberle Zenith Game Used...pic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wondering if this should say prime on it since its 2 color? I usually dont buy jersey cards on eBay but I did this one time since it was cheap. Just need some opinions. Thanks for looking.

[Image: IMAG0281.jpg]
I would think it is because of the seam in it. Panini usually puts the word Prime on them though.
So I'm wondering if it's a fake...there are no visible signs around the swatch it is a little raised from the card but that's normal for cards with a seam in it...
This is from the 2010-11 Zenith and Panini was not doing the idiotic Prime then. That is a term that they introduced this year to up their production and be able to print more cards without going past allowance (my guess). I personally do not like the Prime distinction as they watered it down by marking them the same Serial Numbering (mostly) as the Patch variation. It could still fetch you a decent premium in a trade or sale, just make sure to point it out. Nice card, by the way!

Randi