Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2012 collect resolution reached!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thanks to a recent trade with Jmattson (which only arrived yesterday - damn international mail being so inconsistent), I have reached my 2012 collecting resolution of having 1000 individual kevin Garnett cards. I now sit at a very pleasing 1003. Thanks again, Josh.
congratulations!!!! thats a nice accomplishment.
Thanks ping. Especially with cards being so limited in australia. Now I've just gotta get another 15 or so KG GU's to hit 100.
NICE!! Congrats! One day Ill finish one of my projects. lol
Who said, I'm finished Quavis? lol. I've still got at least 2500 garnett's that are reasonably affordable to get before that goal is project is complete. Will be more until he finally retires.
(10-30-2012, 04:09 PM)taffster74 Wrote: [ -> ]Who said, I'm finished Quavis? lol. I've still got at least 2500 garnett's that are reasonably affordable to get before that goal is project is complete. Will be more until he finally retires.
He'll retire in 2020.
Shoot.... that'll mean another - what? - 2000 cards to get? lol
(10-30-2012, 10:28 PM)taffster74 Wrote: [ -> ]Shoot.... that'll mean another - what? - 2000 cards to get? lol
At least. Smile
congrats man!!!
Nicely done! Big time congrats...and you did it with 2 months to spare!

I've got a couple Garnett GUs lying around, and that Ewing atomic...I'll get you to part with an MJ somehow! (Or you could just buy them :-D )
Pages: 1 2