Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Almost 200 trades it was bound to happen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well I have almost 200 trades and I finally got taken on a trade no biggie wasn't a big BV trade so I guess they needed them that bad lol ..I should have checked the bad trader list as the town and state they live in is on there...I always give new traders the benefit of the doubt and I will ship as soon as I can sometime before them and have never had a problem but hey Chalk it up to lessons learned..I have let the mod now as well to get them added to the list
Sucks man. I have been trading online for over 10 years and only taken once or twice.
That sucks sorry to hear that. Sad Upsets me when people ruin the fun of trading for us.
That sucks man you will just have to make more trades with us regulars.

Luckily this happened on a low bv trade, hasn't happened to me in about 4 years but i trade mostly with people I've traded with before, sorry man Sad
sorry to hear that my friend. youre a good dude and dont deserve that c-rap
Thanks everyone I usually stay with the same traders but sometimes I try to help new guys trying to get started like everyone did me when I first started but hey its all good