Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Anyone ever seen something like this on a patch? No pic yet just description.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So in a trade I recently acquired an Elite Throwback Threads Ozzie Newsome Tony Gonzalez /199 Jersey card. I noticed the Gonzalez has some sort of a faded blue streak going vertically right across the patch. I can get a pic as I know this is not much to go off of, but I thought it was a cool patch and have no clue what it is. If you have any patches like this pleassse help me identify what is on this one! Thanks!
Signature?
[Image: 05-28-2011060515PM.jpg]
Maybe part of a Pro Bowl Jersey, Panini has been using a lot of them.
If it looks anything like this ne I would agree it's from a Pro Bowl jersey. Hope this helps
[Image: fb417.jpg]
Footbal and others, It does look a little bit like the Kevin Williams, but the line is faded and not very dark. Thanks!
(10-27-2012, 03:24 PM)xXWhoDaTXx Wrote: [ -> ]Footbal and others, It does look a little bit like the Kevin Williams, but the line is faded and not very dark. Thanks!
I pulled this one out of certified the other day. Is is similar?

[Image: WesWelkerCertifiedGoldTeam.jpg]
(10-27-2012, 05:45 PM)longhornnation Wrote: [ -> ]I pulled this one out of certified the other day. Is is similar?

[Image: WesWelkerCertifiedGoldTeam.jpg]

Yes!! That is EXACTLY what it looks like!
Yep its pro bowl
Yeah I'd say pro bowl. I think those blue lines are all the stars on the jerseys.