Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2012 bowman chrome case
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just finished opening a case of bowman chrome. Here are the scans of the refractors and autos. I will be adding the cards to my organize later on. Will listen to offers for the refractors. Don't know if I will trade any of the autos.
[Image: scan0021-1.jpg]
[Image: scan0022-3.jpg]
/IMG]
[Image: scan0025-1.jpg][/IMG]
[Image: scan0026-1.jpg]
[Image: scan0023-1.jpg]
[Image: scan0022-3.jpg]
[Image: scan0024-2.jpg]
[Image: scan0025-1.jpg]
Sorry for the problems with the scans.
Did you get any Harper or Darvish rc's? I busted four boxes and got zero of either one of them. Thats all I am really looking for.
Not bad! Check me for the hellweg auto, braun legends, and gallardo blue.
Yes, I did. I do have to check if I got any doubles. Will be adding the dupes to my trade organize in a few days.
(10-24-2012, 08:07 PM)cspen Wrote: [ -> ]Did you get any Harper or Darvish rc's? I busted four boxes and got zero of either one of them. Thats all I am really looking for.
We need to talk my buddy, I cant see some your pics. I am getting a case soon too, but we can probably make a deal or two before you send the Ramos
(10-24-2012, 08:40 PM)franciscomarina Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, I did. I do have to check if I got any doubles. Will be adding the dupes to my trade organize in a few days.
keep me posted. I will trade in your favor.

i need the cano if it is available. Thanks...MJ
Nice pulls
Nice cards. The Cabrera and Cano are awesome.
Great cards! Especially the Braun and Gallardo.
Pages: 1 2