Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Card show question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quick question may be a dumb one but I was wondering if there's any good web sites to find shows in the Dallas area I've never really been to one and would like to check one out
Beckett magazine lists upcoming shows across the US. I remember seeing quite a few in the Dallas area the last time I looked.

(10-23-2012, 09:04 AM)Blury1 Wrote: [ -> ]Quick question may be a dumb one but I was wondering if there's any good web sites to find shows in the Dallas area I've never really been to one and would like to check one out
at the bottom of this page there is a tab that says show calender. that should have most listings.
(10-23-2012, 09:04 AM)Blury1 Wrote: [ -> ]Quick question may be a dumb one but I was wondering if there's any good web sites to find shows in the Dallas area I've never really been to one and would like to check one out
There is a show in Richardson on Nov. 11. It is at the Doubletree. I am planning on going to that 1. There is a also a show at the Texas Sports HOF in Waco in December. Usually a pretty good show.

But yes beckett has a good calendar and there are a couple others I use as well. We just don't have many shows down here in the DF-dub.
Yeah, I use the show calender tab too.
Thanks never knew there wa a tab at the bottom of the screen that's what I get for only ever being on here with my iphone