Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: newest 1/1 also a question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://www.ebay.com/itm/350623132969?ssP...1497.l2648

question: i was thinking about entering for supercolletor in beckett think i should do it with my tommy hanson collection i have 466 of 889 including 1/1
I don't follow the Tommy Hanson market, but I think that's a great pick up for the price. Wouldn't be surprised to see that card sell for twice (or more) that amount. -Also, I don't see any drawback to entering as a supercollector. I think your collection comfortably puts you in that territory.
(10-22-2012, 05:51 PM)uvaspina Wrote: [ -> ]I don't follow the Tommy Hanson market, but I think that's a great pick up for the price. Wouldn't be surprised to see that card sell for twice (or more) that amount. -Also, I don't see any drawback to entering as a supercollector. I think your collection comfortably puts you in that territory.
thanks its a lot less than i paid for the topps chrome super
Great pickup. I would definately enter your PC. I think you have a good shot of getting in and even if you don't, you have a chance to win a sweet Ty Cobb bat cat.
(10-22-2012, 06:05 PM)20youksox Wrote: [ -> ]Great pickup. I would definately enter your PC. I think you have a good shot of getting in and even if you don't, you have a chance to win a sweet Ty Cobb bat cat.
Thanks man im gonna try and see what happens
Nice pickup! Don't know if you saw my post in your other thread but I have a 2012 triple threads patch 2/3 of Hanson if you're interested.

I think you should definitely enter your collection. I would do the same for my Eduardo Nunez collection but he only has 250 cards and I believe over 100 of those are 1/1's. I have most of the non 1/1's but I don't think that would cut it since he doesn't have many cards to begin with.
(10-22-2012, 06:27 PM)ja1091 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice pickup! Don't know if you saw my post in your other thread but I have a 2012 triple threads patch 2/3 of Hanson if you're interested.

I think you should definitely enter your collection. I would do the same for my Eduardo Nunez collection but he only has 250 cards and I believe over 100 of those are 1/1's. I have most of the non 1/1's but I don't think that would cut it since he doesn't have many cards to begin with.
thanks i saw that and i have that card already but thanks anyway thats ridiculous that there over 100 are 1/1 just not right
(10-22-2012, 06:05 PM)20youksox Wrote: [ -> ]sweet Ty Cobb bat cat.
That must be some kind of freaky looking cat.
(10-22-2012, 06:52 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: [ -> ]That must be some kind of freaky looking cat.
Mean too Big Grin But nice pickup. I think you should enter.
You seen the TTT Hanson 1/1 the guys been trying to sell on Blowout?

Awesome stuff as always
Pages: 1 2