Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Hi to everyone :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Just wanted to say hey to everyone, im new to this site and figured I would introduce myself! I just got into collecting cards in the last couple months.. I was at the inlaws in the summer and my father in law has a huge hockey card collection that i had a chance to look through and that started me off; since then I cant stop shopping for new cards! Anyways, my name is Ryan and im 30 living in calgary alberta and look forward to adding to my growing peter forsberg collection that i started when i was 15 years old and am now going to pick up where i left off! community here seems great so hopefully get a chance to make some trades with a few of you and who knows, anyways Hello to everyone!
Nice to meet you and welcome to the site. Forsberg's an awesome player and Calgary's an awesome city.

There's a little competition here for Foppa but I think you'll find a few nice deals here...welcome!

Alan
Ryan -

Welcome to the boards here. There are alot of great traders on here whom have been around for a while. We always welcome new traders into our "family".

Good luck adding some new Forsbergs into your pc!

Welcome & Happy collecting!
welcome to the boards
Welcome to the forum! I miss Calgary, but no one ever leaves Kelowna forever. You'll like it here and soon enough you'll be one of us...
One of us...
One of us...
Hey Ryan, welcome to the boards, and please do not feed the crazy people. It's against the TOS, ask Randi.

Wink

Hope you have fun, and best of luck with trading among the fine folk here at Beckett!
-Chris
Hey welcome aboard from a fellow Calgarian. In case you are interested there is a monthly card show this weekend at the ARC. Otherwise known as the Acadia Recreation Complex on 90th Avenue S.W. I am a dealer there and will have 3 tables. It is a really good show with lots of cards and wax available. Hope to see you there and if you do come, ask for Mark, everyone knows me.
Hey! What's all this "Don't feed the crazy people" stuff, Chris? How am I supposed to eat now? It's things like... OH!! Umm.... hmm... TOS huh? Right.

WELCOME TO THE BOARDS! Hehe! Glad to see another trader to join the mix, and I hope that you enjoy your time here in the Beckett Community! There are many stellar members that are more than willing to help out, so if you have any questions just give one of us a nod. BEst wishes and good luck with your PC!

Randi

(10-18-2012, 07:59 PM)bruinsfan08 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Ryan, welcome to the boards, and please do not feed the crazy people. It's against the TOS, ask Randi.

Wink

Hope you have fun, and best of luck with trading among the fine folk here at Beckett!
-Chris
HERE YE, HERE YE!!!! ALL HAIL THE SELF PROCLAIMED #RANDIFORMOD HAS BLESSED THIS THREAD WITH HIS PRESENCE!!!!!!

(Just very suprised he isnt pushing his very informative helpful links)

If you happen to have any questions day or night, holiday or not, feel free to call upon Randi to answer them! (He makes us do this) he is a vast full of Beckett Board knowledge and has every word of the TOS memorized..... (and so will you after he is finished with you!!!)

JK....Randi is the target of many practical jokes and teasing around here because he is such a good guy (again, he makes us say this stuff...please help me!!!)

oh cr*p!!! Here he comes I have to go!!!! Dont tell him I said this stuff!! PLEASE!!!!!!

#RANDIFORMOD
(10-19-2012, 08:38 AM)pens fan addict Wrote: [ -> ]HERE YE, HERE YE!!!! ALL HAIL THE SELF PROCLAIMED #RANDIFORMOD HAS BLESSED THIS THREAD WITH HIS PRESENCE!!!!!!

(Just very suprised he isnt pushing his very informative helpful links)

If you happen to have any questions day or night, holiday or not, feel free to call upon Randi to answer them! (He makes us do this) he is a vast full of Beckett Board knowledge and has every word of the TOS memorized..... (and so will you after he is finished with you!!!)

JK....Randi is the target of many practical jokes and teasing around here because he is such a good guy (again, he makes us say this stuff...please help me!!!)

oh cr*p!!! Here he comes I have to go!!!! Dont tell him I said this stuff!! PLEASE!!!!!!

#RANDIFORMOD
[Image: sadcat.jpg]

They pick on me unmercifully. I feel so dejected. I just try to help.

Randi
Pages: 1 2 3