Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Recent Pickups
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here are some of the recent pickups I got recently. Definitely, not as good as some of the maildays I have seen on here but glad to pick these cards up.

Brett Favre /51
[Image: IMG_1156_zpse2dd12e9.jpg]

Steve Young /100 and Ray Rice /100
[Image: IMG_1155_zpsc9dc4cb0.jpg]

Emmitt Smith. Also Jake Locker /158
[Image: IMG_1154_zpsb43c9ef3.jpg]

Thanks for looking!
Sweet pickups man!
Nice! Really like that favre
(10-18-2012, 06:02 PM)brentboudreaux1 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice! Really like that favre
Thanks! I was glad to add these cards to my pc.
Very nice! Love the Emmitt. To me some of the older harder to find cards like the Emmitt and Favre are 10 times better than the $300 Cam autos ppl pick up!
(10-18-2012, 06:36 PM)branesergen Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice! Love the Emmitt. To me some of the older harder to find cards like the Emmitt and Favre are 10 times better than the $300 Cam autos ppl pick up!
Yeah I am always looking to add older players(stars) jersey/patch cards, always have been drawn to them for some reason lol
Solid mail day. I don't collect the newest heavy hitters, and appreciate when folks posts mail days like these.....

Not suggesting I don't love everyone else's mail days (because i love seeing 1/1s, killer autos, Brees - even though we killed him in the Outback Bowl Wink, etc....)

These are just refreshing some times.

Straight. Love. Of. Hobby.
Sweet pickups for your pc.
(10-18-2012, 07:03 PM)ugameck Wrote: [ -> ]Solid mail day. I don't collect the newest heavy hitters, and appreciate when folks posts mail days like these.....

Not suggesting I don't love everyone else's mail days (because i love seeing 1/1s, killer autos, Brees - even though we killed him in the Outback Bowl Wink, etc....)

These are just refreshing some times.

Straight. Love. Of. Hobby.
I appreciate it! Just like everyone on here, I do have a true passion for the hobby.
Nice additions, the Emmitt has a unique looking photo.
Pages: 1 2