Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: white whale BV 13 cents
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've been trying to find the 99 rams team for years and have been stuck on gruttadauria, fred miller & tom nutten. most are auto cards or low #jsy cards. but ive had to settle for commons on some players and try TTM or in person autos when i can. anyway, did a trade for this 13 cent BV card and have only two to go.(thanx avickroy) still on the lookout for miller & nutten, they only have team issued cards as far as i know. a white whale isnt always a high-end card, is it.

[Image: 96pacgametimemikeG001.jpg]
i have em in a poster frame for now, so i can add to or rearrange them easily.
[Image: 03flrshwcsefbbestjsygold-150142.jpg]
Very nice. Like collectors who still get giddy for "small" pickups. Love the display as well. Very cool.
Awesome find! Actually a pretty cool looking card too! Love getting those type of pickups! They really make a team collection great!

Also, saw that Fred Miller has a card with the Chicago Bears. 2007 Topps Total with Olin Kreutz & John Tait. There are two different ones on COMC right now if you don't mind cards in a non Rams uniform.
Great frame work!
Good luck with your remaining cards
Nice job on the frame. Good luck with finishing
that is super cool, and giving me ideas.
Very cool man. Thinking of doing somehting similar for my 72 dolphins set.
Thats pretty sweet
(10-18-2012, 11:17 AM)alanch Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome find! Actually a pretty cool looking card too! Love getting those type of pickups! They really make a team collection great!

Also, saw that Fred Miller has a card with the Chicago Bears. 2007 Topps Total with Olin Kreutz & John Tait. There are two different ones on COMC right now if you don't mind cards in a non Rams uniform.
thanx for the tip, i have found a few things on comc.
thanks nice feedback, good to hear from ya all for sure. of course ill post em when i get em.
Hey man, I can look thru my stuff, I thought I had a Nutten (or maybe just nuthin) I'll check for ya
Pages: 1 2