Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Few TTM's and a Game used pickup.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys got a few things in and only 1 card was purchased.
1st a new add to the DOlphins all time roster
Jabar Gaffney
[Image: gaffneyauto10-17-12.jpg]

Then a 2 TTM's
1st a 2/2 return Known for his time on the Chargers in the 60's but was on the Dolphins inaugural roster in 1966. Great return only took 7 days.
Earl Faison
[Image: faisonttm210-17-12.jpg]

then a NON dolphins send. I liked this guy out of college and when i saw he was almost automatic on TTM returns i had to send.
Sent 4 only wanted 2 back
Not showing 1 yet. But here is one.
Chandler Jones.
[Image: chandlerjonesttm10-17-12.jpg]

Then a game used glove from Daniel thomas used during the Preseason game Vs the falcons. Already have a match to him wearing it in the game.
LMK what you think.
[Image: GloveBack.jpg]
[Image: Glovepalm.jpg]

LMK what you think.
Love the glove and the autos Smile
Sweet cards. Love seeing you add a TTM auto of a past Dolphins player. You're beyond hardcore team collecting. The gloves are really awesome too.
Sweet! You good at TTMs? I'd love to get my daughter another autograph of her favorite Falcon - but I have zero knowledge on how to start. (And - he's only a backup, I'm not talking star status).
Thanks guys. I love getting the old Dolphins players so much more means alot to them and me.

(10-17-2012, 06:16 PM)ugameck Wrote: [ -> ]Sweet! You good at TTMs? I'd love to get my daughter another autograph of her favorite Falcon - but I have zero knowledge on how to start. (And - he's only a backup, I'm not talking star status).
Pretty good. I have over 200 returns. PM me with any questions you have.

Hey . Could you tell me the Patriots address to send ttms to
Very nice congrats on the glove!!!
Thanks. Glove is so nice in person.