Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Quick Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys/gals, as you can tell I am new to the Beckett Forums. Being a newbie, I was wondering how I am able to add pictures to the thread lol. Am I suppose to attach the picture, or is there something else? Sorry to waste everyones time on such a simple question lol But thank you for the help!
(10-17-2012, 10:14 AM)Nado15 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello guys/gals, as you can tell I am new to the Beckett Forums. Being a newbie, I was wondering how I am able to add pictures to the thread lol. Am I suppose to attach the picture, or is there something else? Sorry to waste everyones time on such a simple question lol But thank you for the help!
Start a photobucket account, upload your pictures to that then you can use the photobucket links to the pics.
That is the easiest way. Or use Picasa online albums. When it works, Photobucket is the best-it's SO glitchy though!
(10-17-2012, 10:17 AM)mercier2002 Wrote: [ -> ]Start a photobucket account, upload your pictures to that then you can use the photobucket links to the pics.
Oh alright, thank you for the help!
You will use the img code one too once you upload pics onto photobucket. Just past the img code into the message area, click post and there it is.
(10-17-2012, 10:42 AM)jdetter23 Wrote: [ -> ]You will use the img code one too once you upload pics onto photobucket. Just past the img code into the message area, click post and there it is.
Thanks, I will be sure to create a photobucket account tonight.
for helping you, you must send me all your Patriots Smile Smile Smile
(10-17-2012, 12:35 PM)mercier2002 Wrote: [ -> ]for helping you, you must send me all your Patriots Smile Smile Smile
Is that how it works? I need start helping more people if that is the case! haha