Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Back and wanting to trade (Scan Heavy)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello Beckett community. Like the title says im back and wanting to start trading again, but first i would like to apologize to everyone who has tried trading with me the last while. Between work and moving i have not had much time to trade. Sorry for not responding.

I wiped my org and will be adding cards daily. Here is what i have added so far. All are for trade for the right Penguins or Bruins card.

[Image: IMG_0014_NEW.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0013_NEW.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0012_NEW.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0011_NEW.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0010_NEW.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0009_NEW.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0008.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0007.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0006.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0005.jpg]

[Image: IMG.jpg]
Nice traders
Welcome back!!
Wow, some nice traders there. Now I guess I will need to get me some Bruins traders for those nice Pens cards you have.
Brilliant traders, Jeff. Welcome back to the boards. I hope that you had an easy move and that things are on the up-and-up. Will be sending you a trade offer soon!

Randi
nice stuff. interested in the franzen
Id def be interested in the Lemieux Auto! but Im not sure I have any Bruins of that caliber.
Welcome back. I always forget Butcher wore the C in St Louis. Loved him in Vancouver. He was my favourite because he wore number 5
I like your Artifacts cards, especially the Hossa and Lemieux/Messier. My Org's out-of-date so my Photobucket's the best place to look.
welcome back
Pages: 1 2