Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2012 TTT box. Huge hit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I got this box at the Chantilly show at a great price. I decided to take a chance since the first box of TTT that I opened couple of weeks ago didn't do that well. This box really made up for the last one.
[Image: scan0004_zps0fa4c01c.jpg]
And the HIT of the box.
[Image: scan0005_zps60b4cef2.jpg]
WOW! Nice box! The Brewers Patch card is awesome too!
Thanks, The patch is a nice looking card. I am really glad I took a second chance on TTT.
(10-15-2012, 05:36 PM)motu79 Wrote: [ -> ]WOW! Nice box! The Brewers Patch card is awesome too!
lucky! very nice.
what do you plan on doing with the cespedes/montero/trout? Trade, sell, keep? Just curious.
I am keeping the card for the PC. I do really like Trout and was collecting his cards until they went out of reach this year. Also is my first Cespedes auto.
(10-15-2012, 07:22 PM)Point401 Wrote: [ -> ]what do you plan on doing with the cespedes/montero/trout? Trade, sell, keep? Just curious.
I really need the brewers triple. PM me with a trade value and what u collect thanks Big Grin
Sweet Break! Don't know if you could have gotten a better triple auto!
i'd love to get that brewers card from you- lmk what your looking to get for it. killer break!!!
I wouldn't blame you if you wanted to sell that card. Good money

But it's nice to hear someone getting an awesome card and keeping it. Feels rare these days lol
Pages: 1 2