Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Topps Five Star Baseball
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey everyone, I havent been too active on here lately or collecting much either for that matter. I saw this on D&A just now as a pre-order for 5 bills a box!!! OUCH!!!

so I was just curious on everyone's thoughts on this product?!?!?!?

Matt
i will wait to check out the singles on eBay and see how much they go for. I wouldn't buy the box, its gonna be a big gamble, just like triple threads... just buy what you want and you will be happy
The 5star football was really cool but that stuff is too expensive for my taste.
I would NEVER pay that much. People who bought Triple Threads are complaining about resale value of this years cards and that is priced about $300 less per box. I just buy the singles I want off Ebay. I really believe the really high end boxes will disappear within 1-2 years.
yeah I'll be curious to see what the singles bring on the BAY! I would never shell out $500 per box period. It just blows my mind on the price tag on some of these boxes!!
For me the only box i bought for 300 and up was Tribute....i just think they look awesome and they have a great resale value
Yeah $500 is too much of a risk. I'll stick to single cards.
Man, there's a lot you can get for $500. I'd probably stick with singles personally.
(10-15-2012, 07:17 PM)uvaspina Wrote: [ -> ]Man, there's a lot you can get for $500. I'd probably stick with singles personally.
I couldnt agree more. Thats what I did with Tribute this year and got a helluva lot more for my $$$$$$$$$$ that way!!

Yup, for that price per box, I'll stick to singles.
Pages: 1 2