Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Mail Day long time in making >>Scans PC & FT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Completed my sons name usnig 2009 Letter cards. Thats the year he was born. Special thanks to: Nickj85

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

show003_zps4aa86cca

Some are tradable, some are PC. Thank you for looking!
That's a really cool idea! I would need a few more letters for my daughter's name and I don't think letter cards were too common in 2002 when she was born. I don't even know if there were even any issued back then.
Thanks. Next project for my son is to collect any and all trevor bauer. He and my boy share the same bday. LMK if you have any special insertes/auto etc.
We have 2 Ryan Braun auto rookies(Bowman's Best and SP Authentic), a Topps Tribute auto/bat card and a few Braun patch cards. But her favorite player right now is Jonathon Lucroy. I got a Lucroy mem card on the bay a few days ago and she is going to freak when it gets here. I can't wait!
Nice cards and tickets. That is a great PC project, completing your son's name with letters from when he was born. Congrats on completing it.