Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Nice little pick up today :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well its nothing super awesome but its something that will prob get me back into collecting again. I miss it alot.

I think I got a good deal on it at 10.00 local.
[Image: DSCN0096.jpg]
[Image: DSCN0097.jpg]
[Image: DSCN0098.jpg]
Nice. I guess back then it was a Big Mac Sandwich, not a Bgi Mac Burger. Couldn't help but notice that. Cool find.
Unique find. Very cool.
Thanks guys. I know its not much but still pretty cool lol.
Hoping to get back into the collecting thing. I was a dummy and sold alot of my stuff long while ago.
Biggest mistake ever lol.
Glad you found something that could get you back into collecting..
Lol ya but the Miss's might not think so lol.
(10-09-2012, 04:32 PM)pjpitbull Wrote: [ -> ]Lol ya but the Miss's might not think so lol.
LOL Theres always ways to get around that ...... Luckily for me I met my gf while I collected and she doesnt even understand anything of that lol
Lol. I think the main thing is when I ws collecting normally the cards piled up pretty fast lol.
Then I agreed to thin out and get rid of a ton of commons, but that it worse cause I bought more carda with that money lol
(10-09-2012, 04:43 PM)alfredoleal2001 Wrote: [ -> ]LOL Theres always ways to get around that ...... Luckily for me I met my gf while I collected and she doesnt even understand anything of that lol
My fiancee calls me a nerd. lol but she loves the fact that its a hobby im hoping will be passed on to our son.
(10-09-2012, 04:43 PM)alfredoleal2001 Wrote: [ -> ]LOL Theres always ways to get around that ...... Luckily for me I met my gf while I collected and she doesnt even understand anything of that lol
My fiancee calls me a nerd. lol but she loves the fact that its a hobby im hoping will be passed on to our son.