Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Albert Pujols Auto ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can anyone give me any info on this card? thanks

Photobucket
The "A" looks weird to me for some reason. Tristar SignaCuts, I think that's what it says on the card, was Tristars "high-end" release. There aren't any pictures or logos, because Tristar is an unlicensed brand.
Im confused how it is encapsulated by beckett without a grade. Is it legit?
also were they handed out like this as a redemption or is this a boot leg auto?
Beckett will encapsulate autographs as authentic without grades. The source of the sticker autograph is Fleer's bankruptcy sale from a few years ago.
Is that how it was encapsulated? so it should be authentic? I doubted it was fake since its hard to fake a beckett case. Thanks for the feedback guys. I've seen some raw on the bay but like I said, I feel it would be hard for someone to duplicate a Beckett plastic case. anyone know when this was released? It says 2008 on th efineprint in the back but I can't find it in the org. I think because its not licensed like myyankeesfan stated.
(10-06-2012, 09:54 AM)nyyankeesfan28 Wrote: [ -> ]The "A" looks weird to me for some reason. Tristar SignaCuts, I think that's what it says on the card, was Tristars "high-end" release. There aren't any pictures or logos, because Tristar is an unlicensed brand.
I found this one on ebay where the auto is almost identical (including the A) This is a auciotn that has ended:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2004-absolute-TT...337a938ec2