Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2012 triple threads box, not that good
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just opened a triple threads and didn't do that well. Will be adding the cards and will be available for trade. Don't know if I will get another box, but definitely will likely do better. There is no way that there is another box this bad.
[Image: scan0001_zps64c856de.jpg]
I've seen much worse boxes. Johnny Cueto is a boss be glad you didn't get bryan lahair lol. The future phenom auto's they put in this product is pure B.S. I bought 2 boxes last year got a couple $10 future phenom auto's lol.
Cueto isn't that bad, but you are right with the future phenoms. Most of them are common autos.
(10-04-2012, 06:43 PM)chasescardcave Wrote: [ -> ]I've seen much worse boxes. Johnny Cueto is a boss be glad you didn't get bryan lahair lol. The future phenom auto's they put in this product is pure B.S. I bought 2 boxes last year got a couple $10 future phenom auto's lol.
pretty good box if you are a Reds or Cano fan...
That is true, but I don't collect any of them.
(10-04-2012, 07:05 PM)bigken117 Wrote: [ -> ]pretty good box if you are a Reds or Cano fan...
(10-04-2012, 07:11 PM)franciscomarina Wrote: [ -> ]That is true, but I don't collect any of them.
yeah, didn't mean to imply it was a good box for them either, from a $$ investment standpoint, it's a bum box no matter who you collect.

I know. I could have picked a few vintage cards for some sets that I am working on, but it happens. I can't always win. It is part of the risk.
(10-04-2012, 07:39 PM)bigken117 Wrote: [ -> ]yeah, didn't mean to imply it was a good box for them either, from a $$ investment standpoint, it's a bum box no matter who you collect.
I know for the price it wasn't that good, but as a Reds fan it doesn't look to bad.
Hey - Check me for all the Reds cards. I can use them.

Rick
Send you an open offer.
(10-05-2012, 07:26 AM)7whodey Wrote: [ -> ]Hey - Check me for all the Reds cards. I can use them.

Rick
Pages: 1 2