Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2012 Topps Update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For those who have opened Update at retail before the Hobby release date, have you noticed any new inserts, like how Series 2 had Cut Above, Mound Dominance, and Career Day. Secondly, does Colin McHugh have a RC in here?
I haven't picked any up yet, but the checklist I found online doesn't include McHugh. And it looks like the Blockbusters is the closest thing to different inserts from Series I and II.
I like the way the blockbusters hat inserts look
Yea, I noticed the Blockbusters. My wife bought me a hanger pack tonight when she went to Wal-Mart and it had a Tom Seaver Blockbusters insert card. It also had a Golden Moments card (which I think were in the first 2 series).
I'm counting down the days until payday so I can pick up a blaster or two. Although it'd probably be cheaper to just buy the Trout cards I want online.
(10-02-2012, 11:59 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: [ -> ]I'm counting down the days until payday so I can pick up a blaster or two. Although it'd probably be cheaper to just buy the Trout cards I want online.
might be cheaper, but it would take the fun out of finding them in packs.
Yeah I get paid on Thursday gotta get a couple
Thanks, I had forgotten about Blockbusters. Too bad about the McHugh, but those Blockbusters sound good. Getting a Jumbo box this weekend, but I hope I can get my hands on some Retail before then.