Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: My Cup has a Tag on it!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
CORNY TITLE.....but a sweet card!

Just arrived in the mail today:

[Image: 10_01-120001.jpg]

Dude, he never played for Canada.

I'm pretty sure it's a fake.
(10-01-2012, 04:09 PM)wickabee Wrote: [ -> ]Dude, he never played for Canada.

I'm pretty sure it's a fake.
Aww, Man!!! The Tag says "Made in Canada" but he was born in St.Louis, MO..... WHAT THE????? Your right....to the shredder it goes!

Thanks for pointing it out to me Wickabee!

c'mon man, no need to shred it, just take out the tag and put a USA sticker in there...
(10-01-2012, 04:14 PM)pens fan addict Wrote: [ -> ]Aww, Man!!! The Tag says "Made in Canada" but he was born in St.Louis, MO..... WHAT THE????? Your right....to the shredder it goes!

Thanks for pointing it out to me Wickabee!
I live to serve, my friend. It would be a very nice card if it was real. Sorry you got duped, man.
Aw man, another typical Upper Deck mistake, putting a maple leaf on a Pittsburgh card..
What is that garbage surrounding the Pride Of North America??? You can't have a Maple Leaf on an Americ... Hmm? Phil who? What's that about the Kessel Run? No? Ohhhh.... they don't count! They are just a cruel joke upon the NHL. Like the Preds!

Nice card anyways, Hugh!

Randi
Sweetness
sweet addition to your collection, congrats!
Sweet pickup Hugh!!!! I need to pickup one of the Despres, of course he is from Canada so no problem with that one. Congrats on the great card!!!
Pages: 1 2