Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: TRADE THREAD! SCANS!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Open offers welcome. More in org. Thanks!

[Image: ppp2.jpg]

[Image: ppp3.jpg]

[Image: ppp6.jpg]

Beltran 6/10
[Image: ppp1.jpg]

[Image: ppp7.jpg]

[Image: ppp4-1.jpg]

[Image: ppp5.jpg]

[Image: ttt2.jpg]
Check me for the triple threads redemption, pujols tribute gu, and ozzie plz.i didn't see the TTT in your org.
trade value on the mantle rip?
I'll get in line for the Griffey and possibly the Fred Lynn
(10-01-2012, 02:29 PM)daddys lil all star Wrote: [ -> ]Check me for the triple threads redemption, pujols tribute gu, and ozzie plz.i didn't see the TTT in your org.
didn't see anything I needed. thanks
(10-01-2012, 02:35 PM)gamrfrmwb Wrote: [ -> ]Check me for the griffey jr. Please.
didnt see anything. thanks
Check me for the Verlander/Peavey Swatch. I just started my own Verlander collection. Used to live in Michigan and I've always been a Tigers fan. Thanks!
(10-01-2012, 03:40 PM)wolverine74 Wrote: [ -> ]I'll get in line for the Griffey and possibly the Fred Lynn
didnt see anything. thanks
(10-01-2012, 02:56 PM)ja1091 Wrote: [ -> ]trade value on the mantle rip?
nothing i needed. thanks
(10-01-2012, 05:14 PM)sfreinker Wrote: [ -> ]Check me for the Verlander/Peavey Swatch. I just started my own Verlander collection. Used to live in Michigan and I've always been a Tigers fan. Thanks!
nothing i needed. thanks
Are you looking to sell it? How much?
(10-01-2012, 05:14 PM)mgruber2 Wrote: [ -> ]didnt see anything. thanks

nothing i needed. thanks

nothing i needed. thanks
Any chance you would sell it?
hey bud I like that Ozzie/Gwynn dual. If you are looking for Tigers all I have is a Miguel Cabrera UD Piece of History jersey /25
(10-01-2012, 07:46 PM)limitedplay Wrote: [ -> ]hey bud I like that Ozzie/Gwynn dual. If you are looking for Tigers all I have is a Miguel Cabrera UD Piece of History jersey /25
The card is actually Ozzie on both sides. He started out with the Padres.
The Ozzie is gone.
Pages: 1 2 3