Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Do not buy Leaf cut boxes from Wal Mart
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Do not buy those Leaf signature cut gimmicks from wal Mart.
They guarantee an auto in each box but that means guys like Al Weiss.
Plunked $30 down of hard-earned cash and got freaking Al Weiss auto.

Al Weiss - shortstop of the 1969 Mets.

Career batting average of .219. Yes - that Al Weiss.

Yeah that s***** but i wish i could buy baseball boxes/packs in wallmart here in Canada.
(09-30-2012, 07:08 PM)lefou66 Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah that s***** but i wish i could buy baseball boxes/packs in wallmart here in Canada.
do they have hockey?

and to the OP....yeah I got mine off BO and womp....Gus Zernial
I did a little better. cy young winner and all-star before he blew out arm

[Image: IMG_1734.jpg]
I got a Steve Busby auto who is in the Royals Hall of Fame and had a no-hitter in his first 2 seasons. Not great but its still cool. I won't buy another but it was still fun getting it. my first cut sig.
(09-30-2012, 06:54 PM)natejeffries Wrote: [ -> ]Do not buy those Leaf signature cut gimmicks from wal Mart.
They guarantee an auto in each box but that means guys like Al Weiss.
Plunked $30 down of hard-earned cash and got freaking Al Weiss auto.

Al Weiss - shortstop of the 1969 Mets.

Career batting average of .219. Yes - that Al Weiss.
You're in luck!
I'm a 1969 Mets fan who would be interested in your totally crappy pull of freaking Al Weis. Please CMB for a trade. Thanks!
(09-30-2012, 10:50 PM)chrisjoy Wrote: [ -> ]I got a Steve Busby auto who is in the Royals Hall of Fame and had a no-hitter in his first 2 seasons. Not great but its still cool. I won't buy another but it was still fun getting it. my first cut sig.
Hi -Let me know if you would like to trade it!
Once again, 30$ for a guaranteed cut auto with a chance at a ruth, gehric, cy young, and others. Its gonna be filled with a lot of crap, not sure what you expect for 30$.
I have news for the O.P. - that is no worse than what most people are pulling from that product. It's not watered down version of the product for WallyWorld, that IS the product. I've bought 3-4 and did fair enough on most, just one that was really bad...

(10-01-2012, 08:04 AM)Krangry Wrote: [ -> ]Once again, 30$ for a guaranteed cut auto with a chance at a ruth, gehric, cy young, and others. Its gonna be filled with a lot of crap, not sure what you expect for 30$.
This.

That's the thing with buying boxes, sometimes you get huge hits, sometimes you get.... Al Weiss.
Pages: 1 2 3