Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2 Prominence 2 2011 PP Legends..ehh
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Busted 2 boxes of Prominence and 2 Legends on Friday after work and also did 2 packs of Momentum. Did OK on the Legends not so much on the 2012 products.

[Image: 005-38.jpg]

[Image: 006-30.jpg]

[Image: 001-50.jpg]

[Image: 002-41.jpg]
Bummer 2 more Cam autos..

[Image: 003-25.jpg]

[Image: 004-27.jpg]

Thanks for looking.

Yea id be bummed if I pulled a Cam or two.... lol PP was a lot better for you than Prominence. Nice Quick though!
(09-30-2012, 04:11 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: [ -> ]Yea id be bummed if I pulled a Cam or two.... lol PP was a lot better for you than Prominence. Nice Quick though!
2011 has been VERY good to me. Quick did really good today as well so maybe some hope for that one and as for the 2012 well not so good for me this year outside of my PP breaks and my 1 Elite break that got me my Griffin auto in a skins uni. Smile
(09-30-2012, 04:17 PM)mik253 Wrote: [ -> ]2011 has been VERY good to me. Quick did really good today as well so maybe some hope for that one and as for the 2012 well not so good for me this year outside of my PP breaks and my 1 Elite break that got me my Griffin auto in a skins uni. Smile

No kidding, that's a lot of low-numbered autos for just 2 boxes.

I just picked up the Sanzenbacher platinum /25 on COMC, btw. Great hits for you though, clearly I won't be trying any boxes of this cause you've dried all the good stuff up Smile
Those are some sick college patches
(09-30-2012, 06:29 PM)buckunteer Wrote: [ -> ]No kidding, that's a lot of low-numbered autos for just 2 boxes.

I just picked up the Sanzenbacher platinum /25 on COMC, btw. Great hits for you though, clearly I won't be trying any boxes of this cause you've dried all the good stuff up Smile
I have had a few boxes with 2 or more low numbered autos. And there is still plenty to be had in other boxes.
(09-30-2012, 07:37 PM)bigtrip18 Wrote: [ -> ]Those are some sick college patches
I agree!
nice cam autos! like the jarius wright auto patch!!
Bummer on those worthless Cam's. Kinda ruined the experience...

Tongue
(09-30-2012, 10:29 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: [ -> ]Bummer on those worthless Cam's. Kinda ruined the experience...

Tongue
No kidding!! Smile
I'm going to guess he's bummed about the Cams because the redemptions expired in May...I hope Press Pass would still honor them.

I've cracked PP Legends when I find it, I think it's a really good product. The Prominence... well, I actually think you did better than me...

Pages: 1 2