Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Quest for a rainbow-2012 Topps Chrome
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I want to try to complete a rainbow this year and have picked these players out to take the shot on judging by the fact that I have not seen the superfractors yet, reasonably priced, have great photos and I have some decent progress already. Anyway, here is the list of needs...

David Price #133

Superfractor

Brett Lawrie- Long shot

Blue
Black
Sepia
Red
Atomic
Superfractor

Chris Young #145

Atomic
Superfractor

Eric Hosmer #61

Blue
Black
Gold
Atomic
Superfractor

Dustin Pedroia #21 -Longshot

Purple
Blue
Black
Gold
Atomic
Superfractor

Paul Goldschmidt #35

Orange
Blue
Sepia
Superfractor

Adron Chambers #153

xfractor
Purple
Orange
Black
Sepia
Gold
Superfractor

Adam Jones #106

Purple
Orange
Gold
Atomic
Superfractor

Send offers if you have any of these! Would really like Brett Lawrie and Pedroia over the others but like I said, just making this a project.

Oh and I will take any cards from other Topps sets that feature the same photo, like from series 1 and 2, Topps minis and whatnot. Thanks!

I am pretty sure I have a Hosmer. Check my org. and if I do, lets work something out.
Nevermind.
I have

Chris Young Orange
David Price Base Refractor

I likely have Minis of most of these guys, too. I know for sure I have Hosmer, Pedroia, Chambers. May have some others, I didn't put all of them in my org.

And I know I have a red-border (Target) Chris Young and a blue-border (Walmart) Pedroia from 2012 Topps in my org as well. I am sure I probably have 2012 Topps base of all these guys, too.

Open up a trade if you are interested.
offer sent, please add to it if you can find something.
Bump! Have a few offers pending.
Bump!
Bump this up. I'm getting close on Torii Hunter and David Price, would love it if I could get everything but the supers for those two by the end of next week.

There is a Price Atomic on the Bay for a BIN of 25 bucks, I don't know if I should pull the trigger.
The Chris young sepia is pretty cheap on ebay right now and his atomic is on there as well.
The Chris Young atomic just ended, it was priced a little too high. Waiting to see if he relists it.
Updated the original post, send offers if you have any of my needs!
Pages: 1 2