Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Best Non Football Card in your collection?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Great stuff everyone, I am kinda split into a bunch of different sports and have been focusing on the ufc for the past couple of years and am super proud of this pack pulled card with a four digit price tag

[Image: gsp.jpg]

then I have this that I got at a steal of a price from one of the best members on here, thanks Mik253

[Image: mjauthentictrimmedrc.jpg]

and then there is this, which has a story. This is pretty much my original card. It is the first card I can remember having as a kid, and was the best card I had. Then I had a chance to get it auto'd before a game in 1990 or 91 and it became priceless and will never leave my collection. A true Auto rookie before they made them

[Image: kengriffeyratedrookie.jpg]

And House of a 1000 Corpses is def better than The Devils Rejects, lol, if you havent seen it check it out
(09-30-2012, 10:59 AM)totter Wrote: [ -> ]That is a kick butt Zombie!! I loved The Devils rejects... what a messed up movie. Hahahaha!
Thanks man. I acctually work security at a local venue. I have been lucky enough over the years to meet many stars. I was given this from his publicest (sp) after i helped his head of security do some personal security for him at an ozfest.

Great stuff everyone! Love some of the patches and stories.

This has to be my highest priced non-football card, but I like the Tulo's better I think...

[Image: img045.jpg]

[Image: TuloAutos7.jpg]

[Image: IMG_3695.jpg]
Well I couldnt choose one so heres my Tiger collection.

[Image: IMG_1899_zps89b3d189.jpg]
Some of my 19992 Cards Signed in Person at a Show Captain America 1Captain America 2Spiderman 1Spiderman 2Wolverine 1Wolverine 2Spiderman 3Spiderman4
Here is my current best non-football.

[Image: jpg_0002-2_zpsc900959f.jpg]
Last November my 2-year-old daughter reminded me on the way home from dropping my son off at kindergarten that we needed syrup for her mini pancakes, so I stopped at Target.

Low and behold, I happened to walk by the card aisle, and they had one blaster of Bowman Chrome left ...

Blammo!

[Image: Harper1.jpg]

Great thread idea!

Here's 3 of my favs:

#'d 18/25
[Image: 2009SPLCCS-AU.jpg]

#'d 09/25
[Image: JJTTreasuryAU.jpg]

#'d 2/5
[Image: MMartinEEMHolofoil.jpg]
Here's a few that I have scanned. Great thread, some really nice cards everyone!

[Image: pujolsauto.jpg]

Front
[Image: schmidtside.jpg]

Back
[Image: brettside.jpg]

[Image: oviespauth.jpg]

[Image: durant1.jpg]
I would have to say my "The Cup" Martin Brodeur/Patrick Roy Dual Auto/Patch #'d 15!!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5