Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 3 boxes 2012 Topps triple Threads - opinions welcome!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've had decent luck in the past with this product, so I picked up a few boxes from different places.

Jerseys not scanned:
Dustin Pedroia - 17/36
Mat Latos - 01/27
Jose Bautista - 5/9

Jersey/Autos not scanned :
Nyjer Morgan - 85/99
Billy Butler - 68/75
Dexter Fowler - 17/50 (nice stripe on jersey)

[Image: 120925_0002.jpg]
[Image: 120925_0003.jpg]

Kind of disappointed to pull 2 redemptions out of 3 boxes, but I'm told the Gozalez is a pretty good hit, the other guy....notsomuch..

[Image: 120925_0006.jpg]

[Image: 120925_0004.jpg]

[Image: 120925_0007.jpg]

[Image: 120925_0005.jpg]
3/3 - pretty colors!!

thoughts?
Why High End product such as TTT have redemption's is beyond me. Sweet Napoli BTW.
Not bad. But in my opinion, you should have bought all from the same place. All 3 boxes would have likely came from the same case, giving you a better shot at the 1/1.
I need that napoli... collecting all triple threads patches /3 or less. PM me what trade value you're putting on it.
not too bad -I can use the Billy Butler
(09-25-2012, 05:21 AM)ja1091 Wrote: [ -> ]Not bad. But in my opinion, you should have bought all from the same place. All 3 boxes would have likely came from the same case, giving you a better shot at the 1/1.
Totally agree. I should say - I bought the last 2 they had at one store, and bought the last 1 at another..
I dont know, if you are selling the Pastornicky let me know, I am a braves fan. I dont have anything in my organize (because I just got annoyed with it after the database change). Just shoot me a message if you want something in particular. Thanks.
could have been worse!! but nice Billy!! lmk if u wanna trade for it!! thanks
Napoli is a great card, and that Cargo should be one of the /3 patch auto cards as well. Not a bad break at all!
Nice break. The cargo is a good hit. I would be interested in the napoli if it is ft
Pages: 1 2