Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: The Big Trade Up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
if anyone is interested josh fields is 29 years old and spent last year in triple-A with the dodgers hitting .288 with 13 homers. he was just traded to the phillies.
Looks like another snag in the trade up?? Sorry to say this but I believe you got the short end of the stick here.
(12-07-2012, 10:23 PM)lecreccio Wrote: [ -> ]if anyone is interested josh fields is 29 years old and spent last year in triple-A with the dodgers hitting .288 with 13 homers. he was just traded to the phillies and will compete to ride the pine in spring training.
lol, well that certainly helps him trade it... 29 years old... ride pine...

Hey bunk27 was right, I was out of line with my comment. I edited my post and hope mad hatter accepts my apology.
I love the idea, but this starting to become too frustrating to watch.
You really have to be a little more selective in what you trade for. Your going to have a hell of a time getting rid of that. This project may very well be over at this point. Good luck though.
(12-08-2012, 06:45 PM)tntmclmm Wrote: [ -> ]You really have to be a little more selective in what you trade for. Your going to have a hell of a time getting rid of that. This project may very well be over at this point. Good luck though.
+1

Hahaha... well... another unpopular trade by yours truely. Smile

Getting up to a $50 card from a 5 cent card... not too bad.

Who's up for a start-over.... Big Trade Up II? Show of hands?
Go for it
Hand up. I thought about doing it but didn't want to catch hell for borrowing the idea. I say part II needs to happen
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11