Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Second box of 2012 Topps Chrome. Nothing but refractors.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just opened up my 2nd box of 2012 topps chrome and the only card that was not a refractor, was a liam hendricks base auto. Smile

[Image: IMG_1874_zpsd59d8b6b.jpg]
Awesome Cespedes! Is it for trade?
Sweeet Break! Congrats on the Hot Box! Did you get any other color?
This is really all of the color besides the cespedes..

[Image: IMG_1875_zps717bb55f.jpg]

The Federowicz is the atomic #d/10.

None of it is for trade as of yet, think I am going to put the refractor set together now, almost have to, and not sure what I will do with the rest yet.
very nice! wouldnt mind trading for it.
(09-20-2012, 06:18 PM)phreakyq Wrote: [ -> ]very nice! wouldnt mind trading for it.
you cut our last trade off before you let me say I had a lot of matt holliday/albert pujols in cardinals uni not listed Sad None of the above is for trade yet, I am debating sending in the cespedes for grading, will be hard to let go.
Interested in the Youk Sepia. Let me know.
(09-20-2012, 06:25 PM)minitracer Wrote: [ -> ]Interested in the Youk Sepia. Let me know.
Sorry, the youk isn't for trade right now.
If you decide to move the Cespedes, give me a look please. I have a bunch of refractors, and a couple of refractor autos if you are going for the autos too!
I am putting the base set together. When you get htem added let me know, I would love to trade for what I need, I also have a few refractors that might help you.

(09-20-2012, 06:17 PM)northflacards Wrote: [ -> ]This is really all of the color besides the cespedes..

[Image: IMG_1875_zps717bb55f.jpg]

The Federowicz is the atomic #d/10.

None of it is for trade as of yet, think I am going to put the refractor set together now, almost have to, and not sure what I will do with the rest yet.
Pages: 1 2