Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: looking for new trades
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm looking for inserts and high # cards from any year any make any player , I have a lot of cards not listed so lmk what your collecting
Collecting Brees, and LSU players(especially in LSU unis), LMK if you have any interest in anything I have
(09-20-2012, 03:38 PM)bamamania89 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm looking for inserts and high # cards from any year any make any player , I have a lot of cards not listed so lmk what your collecting
Looking for Steelers. Bettis, Hines, Hall of Fame or current players only. Have any? Please check me if you do. Thanx
hey bama pm me your address again. I got a little goody bag. Im ready to throw you way Smile
My main PC is Favre. But, I also collect Jordy Nelson, Rolando McClain, John Parker Wilson, Glen Coffee, and anything BAMA. I have everything marked in my organize that I want and have for trade. Check me for a trade!
Ok yall I will check everyone's org here in a min , thanks for the response
I collect Earl Bennett and bears (except McMahon and Benson)
Peyton Manning, Edgerrin James (Colts uni), Larry Fitzgerald.

Thanks!
Justin Blackmon, Calvin Johnson, Georgia Tech alum, Austin Rivers, and Washington Wizards. Thanks!