Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: looking to buy: $3-$10 dollar cards, baseball, football, basketball
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
got paypal ready. not real picky, not looking for anything specific. if you are looking to unload some lower end stuff, im looking to buy at these prices:

i am NOT looking for game used and autos. if you want to throw some in, that's fine, but im not specifically looking for them

i really need baseball at the moment, but also looking for football and basketball

$3 bv cards - 15 cents/card
$4 bv cards - 25 cents/card
$5 bv cards - 35 cents/card
$6 bv cards - 40 cents/card
$8 bv cards - 55 cents/card
$10 bv cards - 75 cents/card

and of course, ill pick up the shipping

minimum lot bv needs to be at least 300 dollars total. more is better. ideal lot would be around 1000-2000
bump for the mornin'
evening bump
I've got probably 500 different Derek Jeter cards I'm about sell. Love for you to take them off my hands to save my time. I'm looking for slightly more than what your offering but i'm thinking we may be able to work something out. Keep in mind I WANT to sell these cards as over 90% of my collection has been sold already in the last year.. You've got first dibs on them before any threads. LMK. I'm out for a few hours but I'll check in before bed.
Are you looking for inserts or base cards or both? I'm thinking it might take me a little time to get things organized but I would have a good amount of low end stuff I'd be willing to move.
(09-20-2012, 05:37 PM)23isit Wrote: [ -> ]I've got probably 500 different Derek Jeter cards I'm about sell. Love for you to take them off my hands to save my time. I'm looking for slightly more than what your offering but i'm thinking we may be able to work something out. Keep in mind I WANT to sell these cards as over 90% of my collection has been sold already in the last year.. You've got first dibs on them before any threads. LMK. I'm out for a few hours but I'll check in before bed.
pm sent
(09-20-2012, 06:41 PM)jrod7290 Wrote: [ -> ]Are you looking for inserts or base cards or both? I'm thinking it might take me a little time to get things organized but I would have a good amount of low end stuff I'd be willing to move.
ill take anything that book 3+. id prefer inserts and such over base, but base stuff worth 3+ is always fine with me
Pm replied.
Offer sent waiting for repliy.