Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Looking For Red Sox GU and Inserts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Going to do my first show in a few weeks and looking to trade for the local boys ( game used and insert/refractors). If you collect a certain team let me know I can add stuff. Looking to trade for Red Sox current and past. Thanks
Offer sent
(09-18-2012, 03:31 PM)minitracer Wrote: [ -> ]Going to do my first show in a few weeks and looking to trade for the local boys ( game used and insert/refractors). If you collect a certain team let me know I can add stuff. Looking to trade for Red Sox current and past. Thanks
Check me I know I have some stuff. Looking for 2012 bowman platinum prospects (base, and refractors, no color). If not that then I'll find something I'm sure.
(09-18-2012, 05:25 PM)ryanmo5 Wrote: [ -> ]Offer sent
Thanks.

(09-18-2012, 05:30 PM)tdog4468 Wrote: [ -> ]Check me I know I have some stuff. Looking for 2012 bowman platinum prospects (base, and refractors, no color). If not that then I'll find something I'm sure.
Pm sent.

I have these and some other stuff but I would be looking for other sox stuff in return. I would need to add to my org too.

[Image: Scan_zpsea56d99b.jpg]

[Image: Scan%2024_zpseec9d868.jpg]

PM me if you're interested or willing to trade.
I have quite a few of what you are looking for. I'm not looking for anything specific just looking to downsize or sell off my collection.
Check my org..
Offer sent...more available if you want...
Trade sent