Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Not Trading Anymore
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Been bogged down with a lot of work and personal stuff lately, and come to a bit of a crossroads... as a result, I'm no longer actively collecting and filling my wantlist. So I won't be trading anymore.

To those of you who have trades proposed to me - I'll look them over and consider completing them, since you proposed them prior to me making this decision

To those of you who have traded with me but not yet received your end - I didn't forget about you and will get your cards pulled and sent... along with some cards I hope you all will find as adequate compensation for your understanding and patience
It is a rough time seeing you go, Phil! Our hobby is on it's last legs as it is, and life seems to be getting in the way of our great traders and community members. Hopefully things will work out for the better for you and your family so that we can see you active once more. Best wishes to you and yours, and please let us know if there is anything that we can do!

Randi
Definitely take care and come back soon
Sorry to see you go, but hopefully you can come back. You have a lot of great cards that I would like to get. Also, still looking forward to receiving my end of our trade!
I'm gonna miss your 90s posts. Please make sure this is a temporary situation

Take care.
There is one guy I've been buying from and a long time ago, I committed to buying a great many cards from him. I will continue to do so and hopefully get back to posting those mail days - but they only come every 60 days. I may still continue to keep pace with my YG and FW sets every year - and still try and hunt down the elusive SPA FW Brandon Sutter RC. But will now focus my attention to liquidating many non-core PC items... which I hope to have all sorted, cataloged and on my website by the end of October
I am sorry to hear that Phil.

I have really cut back on trading as the offers no longer came in and I got sick of being the only one sending offers and not receiving them.

Still active in the hobby, just not as much on here.

All the best.

Man, I'm gonna have to buy a subscription and start trading again just so someone I recognize is still active here.

I don't count Randi....
Phil if you are looking to get rid of any Canucks stuff I may be interested for the right price, so keep me in mind.
(09-18-2012, 10:37 PM)jowlsisacanucksfan Wrote: [ -> ]Phil if you are looking to get rid of any Canucks stuff I may be interested for the right price, so keep me in mind.
Most definitely. When it's all done, you can look through the site.. hoping to have a team search function, but not sure yet. I have thousands of Canucks cards... and I'm sure out of those thousands there will be a few that you would want/need
Pages: 1 2