Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: New old guy on the boards
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just wanted to introduce myself...I was on here last year before I moved and I tried to reactivate my old account but couldn't remember my login info and no longer use the old e-mail account due to the amount of ***** enlargement spam I kept getting...I'm from Louisville KY now set up in Charlottesville, VA I'd post my old username on here if I could remember it but I assure you I'm not on the bad traders list. Anyway, I'm back and looking to focus on narrowing my collection down and making some trade buddies as well. Hope this go around is as good as my last!
Welcome aboard....who do you collect?

(09-17-2012, 01:12 PM)hongkongfooey Wrote: [ -> ]Just wanted to introduce myself...I was on here last year before I moved and I tried to reactivate my old account but couldn't remember my login info and no longer use the old e-mail account due to the amount of ***** enlargement spam I kept getting...I'm from Louisville KY now set up in Charlottesville, VA I'd post my old username on here if I could remember it but I assure you I'm not on the bad traders list. Anyway, I'm back and looking to focus on narrowing my collection down and making some trade buddies as well. Hope this go around is as good as my last!
Welcome!
Welcome to the funny farm!
Welcome back!
Welcome!
Welcome back.
Welcome back Smile
From one old guy to another.....welcome back